For those of you in San Francisco or the Bay Area, come join the conversation this Thursday, March 16th at LiveRamp for the Women’s Executive Forum hosted by Breaking Glass. There are only a few tickets left for this intimate, Director/VP level conference. Our co-founder Lori Mazan will be part of the Authentic Leadership panel, sharing her experience coaching public and private-company CEOs over the past 30 years.
You’ll also hear from:
- Holly Liu, co-founder and Chief Development Officer at Kabam, which recently sold for up to $800M
- Julie Lythcott-Haims, NYTimes best-selling author of “How to Raise an Adult”
- Christy Wyatt, CEO of Dtex Systems, one of Inc’s Top 50 Women Entrepreneurs in 2015
- and many more!
Use our code SBrefer for a 20% discount.
If you can’t make it, or are stuck in “snowpocalypse” on the East coast, check out these articles & books on taking your leadership to the next level. They are relevant for anyone trying to make that leap.
- Think Like a Leader, Act Like a Leader, by Herminia Ibarra, renowned INSEAD professor (BOOK)
- To Be a Leader, Use a Critical Thinking Mindset, by Christine Riordan, Dean of the Daniels College School of Business at the University of Colorado (ARTICLE)